-->

Type something and hit enter

Pages

Singapore Investment


On

Oil and Gas rebounds

This morning as we were reading about Yemen and some clashes there ... I saw O&G sector moving ... after considering the charts and fundamentals, I took UZMA.


UZMA : I bought at market price at 2.11 ... it hit 2.15 in morning, and when retraced ... I just grabbed. Many members bought too. So ... SELL at resistance 2.16 also done. Trading at 2.18 now. I moved away to take another O&G. UZMA was a good one, as I sold AMBank which I bought yesterday for small losses to jump into her.

This is shown ''live'' why I took it to my trading group ... but I missed Perisai. We cant have everything and have to choose. It is a choice, decision.

Esceram : Sold this morning too ... thanks. 30cents is the resistance. Resistance is a SELL not a buy, ok? We bought 27-28 cents. At 31 cents now ... zzzz



Parkson : Hit the 2.19 resistance target given ... we bought during hammer formed 1.99 n below. Yes, Parkson is a sell today.

Sarawak-linked


Naim : What is going on??


JTiasa : New low ... bad reports?

Cahaya Mata is ok ...

Anyway, the theme for short-term is O&G ...

Stock-Watch : Do join me in my stock-watch group for April. contact me at cpteh@yahoo.com

Cohort-17 : I am planning for a trading workshop end of April. Those interested to learn trading, can contact me too.

Thanks

4.20 pm : Bought UMWOG 2.23 ... sold 2.31(half) done. That is fast ... O&G in play.


TEH

Back to Top